We're here to help:
Flash is required to view this video.
Welcome to Aqua Survey
Aqua Survey, Inc. (ASI) is a full service ecotoxicology company founded in 1975. Aqua Survey provides laboratory testing, field sampling, geophysical surveying and consulting
services to a wide variety of clients throughout the world including many of the largest U.S. corporations, internationally recognized environmental consulting firms, and public sector agencies.
Aqua Survey provides services in the following areas:
- Sediment Vibracoring / On-Water Drilling
- Benthic Grab Sampling and Taxonomy
- Toxicity Identification Evaluations
- Underwater Utility and UXO Markout Surveys
- Geophysical / Hydrographic Surveys
- Geotechnical Sampling
- Sediment Toxicology and Bioaccumulation Studies
- Wind Farm and Pipeline Placement Support Surveys
- Research Vessels Chartered
View AllRecent News:
2014 Sediment Symposium
Jun 03, 2014
The 2014 Sediment Symposium at the Liberty House Restaurant located in Jersey City goes down in the record books as one of the best events of the year!
Nine highly qualified speakers engaged the audience with the following topics:
• Alex Lechich, Author, A Storm in Port: Keeping the Port of New York and New Jersey Open speaking on the Historical Perspective of Sediment in the NY/NJ Harbor
• Steve Panter, Sr. Consultant, Fleming-Lee Shue, speaking on Exploratory & Graphical Data Analysis in Environmental Remediation
• Scott Douglas, New Jersey DOT, speaking on Superstorm Sandy Recovery
• Richard Beach, Sr. Principal Scientist, AMEC speaking on Site Specific PAH Bioavailability in Pore Water
• Marion Ravenscroft, Laos National Museum speaking on archeology in Laos
• Mark Padover, Lead Field Scientist, Aqua Survey, Inc. speaking on Explosive Contaminants
• Michael Lythcott, President of the Lythcott Company speaking on the Ritualistic Use of Mercury
• Matt Geary, Technical Sales Manager, CETCO speaking on the Use of Amendments to Remediate Contaminated Sediment
• Joe Mayo, Principal Scientist, CDM Smith speaking on the Investigation of Lead Contaminated Shoreline
• Richard Traver, CH2M Hill
• Eric Stern, Montclair State University
• Jon Doi, Aqua Survey, Inc.
Aqua Survey looks forward to the 2016 Sediment Symposium.